Friends are Like Sprinkles.... Faux Cupcake!

Smoothfoam™ is going to be sharing the new cupcake stand by Deflecto® at their booth at CHA.  They asked Designers to make a Smoothfoam cupcake to display on the stand and I knew just what I wanted to do.  This project has been bouncing around in my brain for months - and now was the perfect time to bring it out and share it!   

If you don't have a Smoothfoam cupcake to work with, a Smoothfoam ball set into a cupcake paper also works great!!!   

I used Makin's Clay®, DecoArt®, JudiKins™, and Beacon™ Adhesives to decorate my Smoothfoam  cupcake.   


“Friends are like sprinkles on the cupcake of life” - This decorative “forever cupcake” would be a fun gift for a special friend.  Everyone loves cupcakes, and this would surely bring a smile to their face every time they see it!   I chose colors with a bit of an “art deco” feel for a vintage look.  I think these would also make fun party favors for a wedding or shower.  My boys came home when it was almost finished and said they though it looked real, and they wished it was because it looked really good…

You can find the full instructions for the project here on the Makin's Clay® blog.  




Comments

Popular Posts