Faux Succulent Planter with Smoothfoam™ and Makin's Clay®

Christmas is over and now my mind is officially in THINK SPRING mode!!  I am not a winter girl.  I despise cold weather, snow, dark days.  All of it.  Even with the warmer than normal weather here in NC recently,  I’m already ready for some HOT sunshine and time on our porch and in my gardens.  I decided to make myself a little faux concrete planter with a succulent in it to get me through until I can get into my real garden - Once spring finally arrives, it will move to my porch for display.

You can find the full instructions for this project made with Smoothfoam™, Makin's Clay®, Beacon Adhesives™ and DecoArt® here on the Smoothfoam Blog. 









Materials:

4” Smoothfoam™ Cube
                - Ultimate Clay Machine™
                - Cutting Mat 
                 - Clay tools
DecoArt® Americana Decor™ Chalky Finish Paint - Relic 
Beacon™ Tacky Glue 
Pepper 
Craft knife
Spanish moss
Faux succulent
Jute twine 
Scissors

Comments

Popular Posts