Creatively Crafty DIY Video - Clay Faux Valentine Chocolates Magnets


In my most recent episode of Creatively Crafty, I am sharing how to make faux Valentine Chocolates Magnets using Makin's Clay® that look good enough to eat!

The supply list for this project is:

Makin’s Clay® - Brown, Natural, Black 
Makin’s® Ultimate Clay Extruder™ - Disc 8
Makin’s® Cutting Mat
Makin’s® Clay Cutters - Squares, Circles, Ovals 
Plastic Wrap
Deflecto® Magnetic Craft Sheets
Pencil
Scissors 
Beacon® 527 Adhesive 
Box of Valentine chocolates 



Comments

  1. This is the most awesome thing ever. I absolutely LOVE these! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well THANK YOU Cindy! I'm so glad you like them - they were really quite easy to make and I had fun teasing my husband and son with them the first day - they though they were real! :0)

      Delete
  2. Absolutely brilliant! Great tip for the rounded edges!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts