Texture & Dimension - Lovin' the Lumpy Bumpy Look at CHA!

If you've viewed my episodes of When Creativity Knocks, or viewed my art over the years, you may have noticed that I refer to myself as a "lumpy bumpy" loving texture and dimensional embellishment junkie!  I have often made my own embellishment out of Makin's Clay because I love the depth it gives to a project.  Everywhere I looked this week at CHA in Rosemont, IL I saw things that fabulously fit this category!  Home decor, cards and scrapbook layouts are definitely heading into my territory.  Absolutely GORGEOUS multi-dimensional, sometimes multi-patterned flowers in every style and color imaginable.  Twigs, wire, beads, wood, gemstones - even a dimensional birdbath.  See for yourself and dare to be different and come over to the "lumpy bumpy" side of creativity!


Really liked these two samples at Webster's Pages 
"Beauty and the beach" at that favorite "birdy" layout I found at  Prima!
Petaloo!  A creative flower explosion.
Loved this autumn layout complete with tiny dragonfly....but where was I?
Creepy Crawlies and flowers too!  My Little Shoebox
"Beachy keen" embellishments at My Little Yellow Bicycle
Wooden it be nice to use these houses on your project?  Studio Calico!

Comments

Popular Posts