For my project, I created a fun and funky summer bracelet. The colors of the Gemstone Collection set I received to work with matched this button from Blumenthal Lansing perfectly - which got my creative muse thinking......
- Tulip® Beads in a Bottle™ Paint Gemstone Collection - 28795 (see the great assortment of Beads in a Bottle choices here: http://tinyurl.com/5urjspr)
- Wooden bangle bracelet (http://www.diybangles.com/)
- Blumenthal Lansing Swirls - 195001991 See Thru Acrylics by LaMode® (http://www.blumenthallansing.com/seethrubuttons.aspx)
- EarthSafe Finishes Shimmer Opaque - Black Pearl (http://stores.earthsafefinishes.com/-strse-9/Shimmer-Opaque-Gel-Medium/Detail.bok)
- Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue Adhesive (http://www.elmers.com/)
- Black fine Sharpee marker, paintbrush
iLovetoCreate's blog here: http://ilovetocreateblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/beads-in-bottle-blog-hop.html