Roly Poly......More from CHA

So far I have shared that I noticed at this summer's CHA trade show that crafters and artists were going to be seeing birds everywhere - another "trend" I noticed was that scrapbook embellishments seem to be getting a bit "roly poly" quite often!   I think this is a great idea and a resourceful way to use up small scraps of cardstocks or patterned papers and use them to add depth and dimension and make your art even prettier!  I first spotted a wintery wreath made from rolled patterned papers, then I began to notice these decorative rolls popping up on layouts, frames, and more throughout the showroom floor.  If you look closely, you'll spot them on every photo here!

My Little Yellow Bicycle is always on my must see list at CHA!
Absolutely ADORABLE example of Roly Poly at Studio Calico!
My Little Shoebox always has an adorable selection of scrapbooking papers!


LaBlanche had absolutely stunning silicone stamps, and breathtaking display projects!

Comments

Popular Posts