CHA Summer - Here I Come!

I am almost (well, not almost, but getting there...) ready to head to Chicago this Saturday for CHA!  I will be participating on Sunday in the Photocentric certification class and will share more about this ingenious machine when I get back.  Then Monday the hustle & bustle of CHA begins.  I'm participating in the Crafty Couture Gown Designer Challenge and I can't tell you how relieved I was when my finished gown actually FIT the mannequin when I tried it on her!   We were challenged to create a gown using multiple mixed-media.  My design incorporates a number of media definitely not typically seen in a gown - and I am happy with the finished gown.   Many thanks to Makin's Clay, EarthSafe Finishes, Darice, Blumenthal Lansing, Tulip and National Non-Woven for their support with this project.   I will also again be participating in the Designer Showcase event.  I have been busy working on a whole new display for this and am making good progress.    Here's a tiny peak part of my gown......


Meanwhile..........  Back on the When Creativity Knocks homefront - My latest episode is now live at the site.   C&T Publishing's TAP Transfer Paper is the star product in this episode where I demonstrate how to make a fun animal themed tote bag.  I made a bag like this years ago, and I take it with me every time I travel as my carry on bag.  EVERY time I go anywhere, I always get multiple comments on it - so I wanted to share it with all our viewers.     See it here:   http://tinyurl.com/5skmomg





My latest Simple Solutions project is a simple faux paper mosaic technique which is great for personalizing albums and more.  Here's a link: http://www.whencreativityknocks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=296&Itemid=265

My Product Review for this week is Yoga for Your Brain -  A Zentangle Workout by Sandy Steen Bartholomew:  http://www.whencreativityknocks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=297&Itemid=128

Comments

Popular Posts