Scrapbooking, at last!

Scrapbooking........!

Sadly, I haven't had the creative time to scrapbook in ages! I am always busy with some time of creative project for the show, for a manufacturer, etc. Don't get me wrong - I love it all - but my personal memory pages have dwindled in production for the last year or so!

When reviewing the new line of papers from Susiebee Studios for When Creativity Knocks Creative Journal this week, my muse kicked into gear and I took the time to actually create 3 layouts! I forgot how much fun it was to scrapbook! I mixed papers, added a bit of embellishing and dimension here and there, and voila - 3 colorful memory pages to re-spark my interest in this addictive creative hobby! My complete review of this fun live of colorful, vibrant papers, and more detailed instructions on how I created each layout will be featured in the Creative Journal and on the home page at When Creativity Knocks on Tuesday - but I was so excited I had to share a peak at the layouts here on my blog!


Comments

Popular Posts