Polymer Cafe Magazine Cover Girl - Makin's Clay® Oriental Poppies


We all have those goals in life - that one day seemed almost impossible.   Years ago I determined a wish list of "professional accomplishments" I dreamed of achieving.   I am so honored that over the years I have been lucky enough to be published in multiple magazines and books, and I've even been lucky enough to have my projects featured with others on the cover a book and the cover of the recent Just Mixed Media magazine issue.   But today I found out that one of my long time goals has been achieved and I am over the moon with excitement.  One of my Makin's Clay® projects is the featured project on the full cover of the May/June Issue of Polymer Cafe Magazine.    I cannot believe it and I admit I am very proud.  To all of you who have supported me over the years as my creative journey has been underway, and to all of you who believed in my work enough to encourage me to SUBMIT to magazines, and most recently to polymer clay magazines - THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.  Without your encouragement, I would never have submitted my polymer clay art and perhaps would never have achieved one of these goals from my creative bucket list!

Find out how you can subscribe to Polymer Cafe Magazine or order individual issues here at ScottPublications.com 


Comments

Popular Posts