Gel Press™ Dimensional Sunflower Canvas


Today on the Gel Press™ blog I am sharing how I created this dimensional sunflower canvas.  This is the first of 3 I'll be sharing in the coming months and then I'll show what I do with them when they are complete :0).   I am having such fun experimenting with my Gel Press™ plates with different mediums - each has a unique result and I cannot wait to try even more!  This project uses DecoArt® Americana Decor™ Chalky Finish paints.

Here is the complete supply list with links:

4” Round Gel Press™
DecoArt® Americana Decor™ Chalky Finish Paint - Everlasting, Serene, Escape, Heritage, Delicate, Inheritance, Carbon and Rustic
Brayer 
Beacon™ 3-in-1 Adhesive 
6 x 6” canvas panel 
Paper 
Script background rubber stamp 
Sunflower rubber stamp 
Clearsnap® ColorBox Crafter's™ Inkpads - Bark, Sunshine  
Palette knife 
JudiKins™ Color Sponge


Comments

Popular Posts