Polymer Clay Tutorial - How to Make a Bohemian Rhapsody in Red Veneer


In this Pattern to Polymer video tutorial I show you how to use your silkscreens in different ways to create a bold, boho style floral veneer with a rich red background. On a recent shopping trip I spotted the gorgeous red floral fabric blouse (at the left in the image below) and HAD to try to recreate it in polymer clay!  Have a fabric pattern or other pattern you'd like to see me translate to polymer clay?  Share it and I'll give it a try! 

Polymer clay veneers are great for creating handmade jewelry, polymer trading coins and more. 

Like the silkscreens I used in this tutorial?  Find them here at CreateAlong.com 

Cindi's Peacocks Silkscreen
Tooled Leather Silkscreen
Love & Lace Silkscreen
Floral Frames Silkscreen 
Deco Spout Texture Sheet

Sculpey® Polymer Clay 

Like the pendants I created with this veneer? They will be available in my Etsy shop later today! 



Comments

Popular Posts