Peacocks Go Wild Polymer Clay Veneer - Tutorial Video


Happy New Year!  I'm excited to share that in 2020, my PolymerClayTV video tutorials will will be focusing on translating photos of fabric and other items to polymer clay!  I love the challenge of breaking down an image and recreating it in clay and can't wait to continue sharing my ideas! 

This week I'm sharing a polymer clay veneer inspired by a dress I saw online.  It combines two of my favorite things, peacock feathers and animal print! 

I also get to use my favorite silkscreen to create this one - part of my Peacocks & Paisley line at CreateAlong.com! 


The finished pendants made from this veneer used the above products.  The Peacock Pearl clay accents feature the Mica Shift technique done with the same texture sheet as the black areas.   Like these pendants?  They'll be in my Etsy shop later today! 



Comments

Popular Posts