New Peacock Paisley Silkscreen & Passion for Polymer Magazine - February & March


The February issue of Passion for Polymer is now live and available for purchase!  
The PRINT March issue, Volume 2,  is still available for PRE-ORDER through tomorrow, March 10th!  Individual copies will be available for purchase but the postage will be the normal flat rate in the CreateAlong.com shop. 


My project for the February issue is this Passion & Flowers necklace featuring two silkscreens from my Peacock Paisley collection at CreateAlong.com!  This brand new borders silkscreen just debuted in my product line this week!  Super excited about this one! 




My March project is this Peacock Mandala Necklace which also features one of the new silkscreens from my Peacock Paisley collection! 

 



Comments

Popular Posts