Patriotic Projects Galore! Designer Crafts Connection Linky Party Time!

I'm a few days late in sharing, but this month the Designer Craft Connection Linky Party theme was Red, White and Blue!  You can find links to lots of creative patriotic ideas here on the DCC blog.  I shared my Mosaic Patriotic Star  and my Denim & Burlap Tattered American Flag wreath - but there are so many other creative ideas to inspire you - I'm sharing just a glimpse at a few below.   The 4th of July may have passed for this year, but it's never too late to celebrate America - I love to display patriotic home decor pieces all year.  And many of these ideas would also be great for Labor Day events too (although I want to push away the thought of Labor Day coming - that means summer is ending!)


Comments

Popular Posts