"Bird Song" Mixed-Media Birdhouse


My "Bird Song" Mixed-Media Birdhouse is featured on the Beacon Adhesives blog!   This piece was the result of a box of fabulous products sent to Beacon Makers which we were challenged to create something unique with.   I am pleased to say I used something from almost every manufacturer who contributed to the box!   

I have nicknamed  it the "Bird Song" birdhouse because the papers used for the roof  are from the DCWV® Scripts & Music Notes collection of patterned papers which were included in the box.  
I also used product from FloraCraft®, DecoArt® Inc., Clearsnap®, and of course, some of my favorite Beacon Adhesives!    Find the full stepped out instructions for this project, and for many other creative projects, here on the Beacon Adhesives Blog. 


Comments

Popular Posts