Crafting for St. Patrick's Day and I Found Pinterest

Valentine's Day is barely gone but it's time to kick into high gear for crafting for spring holidays.  The next one on my list is St. Patrick's Day!   Last March I discovered some new ways to work with Rit Liquid Dye to create backgrounds and to rubber stamp, which were shared on the Rit Dye website and here on my blog.

I've been dabbling with my Rit again this year and will have a new St. Patrick's Day creation to share here soon!  

I hereby admit that I'm one of the latest people addicted to Pinterest!   I never imagined so much creative inspiration all gathered together and shared by friends in one place - WOW.....  there are tons of ideas here for crafting and cooking for St. Patrick's Day so if you'd like to get your green into high gear - check it out and you are sure to find something perfect to try!   Feel free to follow my boards and I'd love to follow you back - I think it's so inspiring to see what catches each individual's eye!

Comments

Popular Posts