A few more shots from California


I've got tons to share - but here's a peak at a few more shots from California -

Preparing for the big IMP group class on Tuesday morning - with fellow designers Becky Conley and Deborah Mahnken - the class was full with over 75 participants and was a huge success!

I was proud to have my donated ornaments on display in the Giving Trees at the Community Park at CHA - My ornaments benefited Operation Write Home and Warm Up America.





On the curb waiting for the car to get to Anaheim - this is HALF the load for the IMP class - Westcott is an amazing generous manufacturer!

Getting this load onto the cart, through the hotel, up to the room and unloaded was a workout!  Good thing I attend Boot Camp regularly (and no - the hotel staff didn't offer to help!)



Comments

Popular Posts