- Begin by preparing your favorite home-made chocolate chip cookie dough (we like the original Toll-House Cookie recipe best).
- Spray the inside area of a metal heart shaped cookie cutter with non-stick spray.
- Place onto non-stick surface on baking sheet.
- Use spoon to place approximately ½” of cookie dough to fill cookie cutter.
- To make M&M heart on top, either freeform place candies to create heart, or use a slightly smaller heart cookie cutter on top of the base cookie and place candies inside to create heart shape. Remove cutter before baking.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for approximately 10 minutes. Center will be soft when removed from oven.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet approximately 5 minutes. Gently lift cookie cutter and cookie “pie” will remain on baking sheet.
- Place warm heart cookie pie onto small plate, sprinkle red & pink decorative sugars around it. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. If desired, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Serve while still warm and watch while your valentine enjoys their treat (or join in the delicious fun!).
Welcome to my NEW BLOG!
For many years my projects could be found at my previous blog - www.fatcatcreations.blogspot.com. Since my business has evolved and is now known as Cindi McGee - Behind These Eyes™ instead of Cindi Bisson - Fat Cat Creations - I thought this was the perfect time to launch a new blog. Since I've been on this creative journey for over 16 years - I have a LOT of project links out there in cyberworld! If you are looking for a particular project you have found on Pinterest, Facebook, FaveCrafts, HomeTalk, Twitter, etc. and the link is not working for you, please feel free to email me at email@example.com and I'll be sure to get you the new link to the instructions. Have a creative day and remember to DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!
Monday, January 23, 2012
Warm and Gooey Love
I shared this last February as a Simple Solutions project for When Creativity Knocks - but it was yummy enough to share again this year for those who missed it :0)