- Begin by preparing your favorite home-made chocolate chip cookie dough (we like the original Toll-House Cookie recipe best).
- Spray the inside area of a metal heart shaped cookie cutter with non-stick spray.
- Place onto non-stick surface on baking sheet.
- Use spoon to place approximately ½” of cookie dough to fill cookie cutter.
- To make M&M heart on top, either freeform place candies to create heart, or use a slightly smaller heart cookie cutter on top of the base cookie and place candies inside to create heart shape. Remove cutter before baking.
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for approximately 10 minutes. Center will be soft when removed from oven.
- Allow to cool on cookie sheet approximately 5 minutes. Gently lift cookie cutter and cookie “pie” will remain on baking sheet.
- Place warm heart cookie pie onto small plate, sprinkle red & pink decorative sugars around it. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. If desired, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Serve while still warm and watch while your valentine enjoys their treat (or join in the delicious fun!).
Welcome to my NEW BLOG!
Cindi Bisson - Fat Cat Creations is now Cindi McGee - Behind These Eyes™. Since I've been on this creative journey for over 17 years - I have a LOT of project links out there in cyberworld! If you are looking for a particular project you have found on Pinterest, Facebook, FaveCrafts, HomeTalk, Twitter, etc. and the link is not working for you, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be sure to get you the new link to the instructions. Have a creative day and remember to DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!
Monday, January 23, 2012
Warm and Gooey Love
I shared this last February as a Simple Solutions project for When Creativity Knocks - but it was yummy enough to share again this year for those who missed it :0)