Giving Back at CHA - Giving Tree Projects


CHA is hosting Giving Trees this year and Designers were given the opportunity to create an ornament to benefit one of the charities they have chosen to support.   My charity was Warm Up America - My ornament actually opens into a wearable scarf made from repurposed denim from an old skirt, woven together.  Blumenthal Lansing buttons were stitched into a star pattern on the patchwork flag.     It makes ME warm inside to use my creativity for those in need!

I also created this star book ornament  using the Pages of Honor collection Signify Pink's Glimpses paper line (read my Product Review at WCK for more info) which I'm going to donate to Operation Write Home, another of the charities CHA is supporting at the event!




Also, I'm participating in the Flash Mob that Charity Wings is hosting right before CHA opens - going to be a fabulous time of giving back at CHA in Anaheim this January!

Comments

Popular Posts