How to Create a Bohemian Flower Polymer Clay Veneer - DIY VIDEO


My next Polymer Clay TV video is now live!  This week I share how to create a multi-dimensional flower polymer clay veneer using a variety of products.  If you like the silkscreens and cutters I used, they can be found at www.createalong.com.  It's our YEAR OF VENEER on Polymer Clay TV.  Which one will be YOUR favorite? 




These are my finished pendants made with this veneer!
 Can't wait to try this one again with different colors! :)



Comments

  1. thank you! I learned a lot... wonder if you could post a list of the materials you used so we can refer to them as we watch the video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitcoin /Forex Trading Investment and recovery of lost fund you invested to any company. I am here to refer anyone looking for an expert in Bitcoin/Forex trader to contact Mr Franklin Larry he is very good at helping you invest your funds for better profits. I invested $500 and earned $6000 in a week see how its work contact Mr Franklin now on WhatsApp +19089862289 Email: atm.tecnology@ gmail .com

      Delete

  2. Very informative and useful historical post. I see you have a lot of other cool stuff available at your website, simply bookmarking it to check in spare time. Thanks and keep the good work up.

    Kato Jewelry Cord

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Polyimide Applications

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply needed to state that I love each time visiting your superb post! Exceptionally amazing and have valid and new data. Much obliged for the post and exertion! If you don't mind continue sharing all the more such a blog.

    braided jute rugs
    cotton carpet
    round jute rugs
    8x12 jute rug
    Custom Size Rugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts