Please visit each blog and leave a comment to be entered for the blog candy prize (US Residents only due to the liquids included in the prize package.) YES, a comment on EACH blog gets you an entry for the prize package shown below! Share the fun with your friends! We will pick a winner on Saturday the 20th and announced on the Ann Butler and ETI blogs. Again, be sure to visit all the sites and leave a comment. The prize package includes EasyCast, Jewelry Resin, Mold, Resin Spray, 2 Colors, and all 4 1" Faux Quilting Stamp Sets!
EnviroTex® - Jewelry Resin
- Jewelry Clay®
- Castin Craft Mold Release Conditioner
- EasyCast Resin Jewelry Mold
Ann Butler Designs™ Earth Safe Finishes Iridescents - Skylar, Limelight, Lipgloss
DecoArt® Glass Paint Markers™ - Fuchsia, Citron
JudiKins™ Floral Fabric Patterns Cube
Silver jewelry findings
Pink dyed silk ribbon
Jewelry pliers, wax paper
1. Following manufacturer instructions, mix EnviroTex® Jewelry Clay®.
2. Spray mold with release conditioner, place jewelry clay in large oval and 2 small ovals. Press silver ring into top of each oval, with top extending over oval to act as hanging loop - clay will adhere and hold in place.
3. Before clay sets and hardens, carefully remove ovals from mold. Paint with one coat of Skylar Iridescents.
4. Apply Lipgloss and Limelight Iridescents directly to floral image on stamp. Stamp into each oval, pressing lightly to transfer image and leave an impression of the image in the clay. Let clay dry and cure.
5. Use markers to add highlights to the stamped flowers and leaves.
6. Mix approximately 5cc EnviroTex® jewelry resin according to manufacturer instructions. Place pieces on wax paper, and coat with thin layer of resin. Let dry.
7. Add silk ribbon to pendant, and add jewelry closures. Add jump rings and french wires to earrings.