Welcome to my NEW BLOG!

For many years my projects could be found at my previous blog - www.fatcatcreations.blogspot.com. Since my business has evolved and is now known as Cindi McGee - Behind These Eyes™ instead of Cindi Bisson - Fat Cat Creations - I thought this was the perfect time to launch a new blog. Since I've been on this creative journey for over 16 years - I have a LOT of project links out there in cyberworld! If you are looking for a particular project you have found on Pinterest, Facebook, FaveCrafts, HomeTalk, Twitter, etc. and the link is not working for you, please feel free to email me at cdjb11@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to get you the new link to the instructions. Have a creative day and remember to DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Day of the Dead Earrings

Projects celebrating the Day of the Dead are growing in popularity!  Wear these bright and colorful skull & rose earrings and you’ll be right in style.















Materials:
  • 2 Gold fishhook earrings
  • 2 Gold headpins
  • Blumenthal Lansing Flower Garden buttons – Red Roses
  • 16 Connie Crystal white jasper beads – approximately 3 mm
  • 4 Connie Crystal turquoise crystal beads – approximately 4 mm
  • The Beadery Carnival Skull Beads – Turquoise
  • Jewelry Pliers
Instructions:
  1. Place one white jasper bead, followed by one turquoise crystal bead, one Carnival Skull Bead, and one turquoise crystal bead on each gold headpin.
  2. Place four white jasper beads on each headpin, followed by one rose button and three white jasper beads.
  3. Use jewelry pliers to create loop at end of headpins, attach to fishhook earrings.


No comments:

Post a Comment