Welcome to my NEW BLOG!

For many years my projects could be found at my previous blog - www.fatcatcreations.blogspot.com. Since my business has evolved and is now known as Cindi McGee - Behind These Eyes™ instead of Cindi Bisson - Fat Cat Creations - I thought this was the perfect time to launch a new blog. Since I've been on this creative journey for over 16 years - I have a LOT of project links out there in cyberworld! If you are looking for a particular project you have found on Pinterest, Facebook, FaveCrafts, HomeTalk, Twitter, etc. and the link is not working for you, please feel free to email me at cdjb11@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to get you the new link to the instructions. Have a creative day and remember to DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bleeding Hearts Mixed-Media Canvas for Jacquard Products

I am excited to share a project I created for Jacquard Products now featured on their website! Lumiere 3D Dimensional Paint & Adhesive, Lumiere paints, Cernit Number One Clay, a photo from my garden and more were combined for this mixed-media canvas.  Find the full tutorial at the Jacquard site.

7 comments:

  1. That's just beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing!
    -Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. It looks so real I feel as though I'm looking at a photograph. Beautiful colors, textures and shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me, Cindi? When I saw the photo, I thought you were going to talk about how the plant was an inspiration. I can't believe that isn't real!!!! That is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I can only imagine the time and care it took to create such a masterpiece. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete