Feathering my Christmas Nest

While looking through holiday issues of some of my favorite print magazines recently, I noticed a few trends.  One was a trend I spotted last January at CHA - birds are still everywhere - even in holiday decorating.  Second, white, shades of blue and silver seem to be quite popular this year.   Following those guidelines I created my Cindi's Simple Solutions project for the most recent When Creativity Knocks Creative Journal Newsletter.  You can view the complete directions on how to make this easy feather tree and mini sparkling birds made with paper from The Robin’s Nest and Silver Roxs and Diamond Glaze from JudiKins here:  

     http://www.whencreativityknocks.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=296&Itemid=265  

Here’s a peak at a just a small sampling of the projects that set my creative mind in motion for this project -

From the December, 2011 Issue of Family Circle Magazine


From the December, 2011 Issue of Better Homes & Gardens Magazine 




From the December, 2011 Issue of Real Simple magazine 


If you need some ideas on creating a blue, white & silver tablescape for your holiday celebrations this year - check out one of my Cindi's Simple Solutions posts from last year A Tale of Holiday Tablescapes Past .

Comments

Popular Posts