2021 Polymer Clay Adventure- I'm Teaching!

The news I have been anxiously awaiting sharing is that I am teaching again as part of the 2021 Polymer Clay Adventure!  This year we have 24 amazing workshops from artists around the world.  Create jewelry and so much more this year, while learning some incredible techniques. Above are just a few of the classes -  JOIN NOW at amazing savings - all 24 workshops, downloadable to view forever at your pace - for just $99. This offer is only available OCTOBER 18-24, 2020, and then the regular price will be $147. All those who register from Oct 18-24 are also entered to win one of 100 goody bags, one of which has a GOLDEN TICKET which is good for an Atlas pasta machine & motor!  bit.ly/CMPCA2021

What am I teaching? Those of you who have seen my PolymerClayTV videos and posts on social media know I've been focusing on my Pattern to Polymer series where I find a photo that inspires me and translate the pattern into polymer clay.  My PCA 2021 project is Pattern to Polymer taken to the next level.  Multiple techniques are combined to make a gorgeous, translucent, Organic Crochet Floral slab and jewelry inspired by a breathtaking hand crocheted Irish shawl. 


Comments

Popular Posts