Learn to make Boho-Style Blue Paisley Polymer Clay Jewelry


It's Pattern to Polymer time!  This week I create a bright, boho style paisley polymer clay veneer inspired by a graphic I saw online.  I paired it with ColorFuze from CreateAlong.com to create some unique, eye catching pendants.  The paisley shapes were made with one of the cutters from my Paisley cutter sets at CreateAlong.com, and the Peacock Borders silkscreen is also from my collection.  It is so much fun to create projects with my "own" product lines! 


The pendants I created with this veneer will soon be available in my Etsy shop - Cindi McGee Designs!



Comments

  1. Hello I’m anna connell, I want to say a special thanks to Dr.ehichioya for helping me get cured from Genital Herpes, I was tested Positive last 5 months, I contacted him base on the testimonies I’m seeing about him on the internet, I was cured too by him, kindly contact him today through his email he can help you, drehichioyacurehome@gmail.com .Or you can contact me on drehichioyacurehome@gmail.com .He’s waiting to help you.
    Warmest Regards his whatsapp number +234815 271 9187   

    https://m.facebook.com/Dr-Ehichioya-Cure-home-115093413368342/?ref=opera_speed_dial|

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts