Polymer Clay Faux Stained Glass Succulents - Tutorial in Passion for Polymer Magazine!


So excited about my March tutorial in Passion for Polymer magazine!  I had recently discovered stained glass succulents.  I became obsessed.  I envisioned a display of them on my screen porch table with the light shining through them.  However, the price quickly brought me back to reality and I knew that was not going to be a possibility.  I couldn't stop thinking about them though - and then the idea came to me... to make them with polymer clay!  These are the first of many different styles I will be creating in the coming weeks! This issue features some fabulous tutorials and articles.  And, as you can see, our cover artist is Lex Sorrentino - who's "Art Dolls & Quirky Sculptures" have fascinated me for over 10 years! SUBSCRIBE by February 15th to start your subscription with THIS issue. Subscribers receive a free re-usable template in each issue. Digital option is also available. 

https://bit.ly/PFPCindiMPrint
https://bit.ly/PFPCindiMDigi


Comments

Popular Posts