Artist Trading Coins

I'm working on a special project which involves creating a variety of Artist Trading Coins - the newest trend in artist trading options!  Many of my Makin's® & Makin's Professional® tools have been instrumental while creating these pieces!  It seems like I'm always reaching for one of these tools when working with clay!  Here's just a glimpse at what I've been creating - stay tuned for the finished projects!



My Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Extruder® was key for accenting this Asian inspired coin.  My Makin's Professional® Ultimate Clay Tools came in handy in several ways, including the sphere tool used to add details on this copper & turquoise coin.  And one of my favorite Makin's® texture sheets - the honeycomb - was used to texture the base of a bee themed coin.   






Comments

Popular Posts