Welcome to my NEW BLOG!
Cindi Bisson - Fat Cat Creations is now Cindi McGee - Behind These Eyes™. Since I've been on this creative journey for over 17 years - I have a LOT of project links out there in cyberworld! If you are looking for a particular project you have found on Pinterest, Facebook, FaveCrafts, HomeTalk, Twitter, etc. and the link is not working for you, please feel free to email me at email@example.com and I'll be sure to get you the new link to the instructions. Have a creative day and remember to DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!
Monday, May 4, 2015
Wings of Bling Dragonfly Plant Stake
Plaid® Wood Surfaces - Dragonfly
The Buckle Boutique Dazzling Diamond Self-Adhesive Rhinestone Sheets - Purple, Gold, Green
Ad-Tech glue gun & glue sticks
Westcott® Titanium Bonded Non-Stick Scissors
Green craft paint, paint brush
I apologize for not having step-out photos - my lovely computer seems to be having a bit of fun right now making photos I have saved vanish into cyberworld where I cannot locate them.....
1) Use the tips of scissors to carefully pull part the top piece of the dragonfly's body from the base piece with the wings.
2) Trace the separate body section onto the back of Green Dazzling Diamonds sheet and onto back of Gold. Cut out and adhere green to separate body.
3) Mount gold body to center of dragonfly.
4) Trace dragonfly onto Purple Dazzling Diamonds sheet. Cut out wings, adhere to wooden body.
5) Use hot glue to mount green body over gold body - green body is slightly smaller and gold will show slightly around edges.
6) Paint back of dragonfly and wooden dowel with green paint, let dry. Hot glue dowel to base of dragonfly.