with them! Find my full instructions on how to use Beacon Adhesives and ETI Envirotex resin to create your own bottle cap knobs here in my most recent Cindi's Simple Solutions article at When Creativity Knocks.
Whether you use vintage soda bottle caps, caps from your favorite soda, or caps from fun assorted beers collected on vacations, making custom bottle cap cabinet knobs is an easy and affordable option for a fun twist in your home-decor!
- Bottle caps
- Jewelry pliers
- Small flat top cabinet knobs (small enough to fit beneath the caps when they are slightly flared)
- ETI EnviroTex™ Jewelry Resin (www.ETI-USA.com)
- Beacon™ 527 Adhesives (www.BeaconAdhesives.com)
1. Use jewelry pliers to slightly bend/flare rim of bottle caps outward to fit over knob.
2. Mix EnviroTex™ Jewelry Resin according to manufacturer instructions.
3. Apply a light coat to the face of each bottle cap. Set aside to cure 24 hours.
4. Fill inside of bottle cap completely with Beacon™ 527 adhesive.
5. Carefully insert bottle cap over adhesive. Carefully wipe any adhesive that may run out of cap (I used a cotton swab to do this).