- Square glass vase (Dollar Tree)
- etchall® Etching Cream
- DecoArt® Glass Paint Markers™ - Brown, Fuchsia
- DecoArt® Americana® Frost Gloss Enamels® - Pink
- Foam brush, small flat paintbrush
- Use foam brush to apply thick coat of etchall® cream over all sides of vase and let set 15 minutes. Remove etchall® cream and return to bottle for re-use. Rinse vase and let dry.
- Use brown Glass Paint Marker® to draw branch on vase, beginning at bottom right of front and extending upward and around sides.
- Use small flat paintbrush to make cherry blossoms on each branch tip by painting 5 round petals with pink Frosted Gloss Enamel® paint. Let dry.
- Add 5-6 fushcia dots to center of each painted flower using Glass Paint Marker®.
Per manufacturer instructions, let cure 4 days then bake in 275 degree oven for 30 minutes and let cool in oven.