Creating & Connecting with CHA in Las Vegas!

The show has officially began and the creating and connecting is underway!   I've met up with a lot of my creative peeps already, which is one of the best things about these events - getting to see and spend time with so many people who "GET IT" about our passion for creating!  Here are just a few - Margie Higuchi, Ken Oliver, Ann Butler, Wendy Crafts, Eileen Hull, Jonathan Fong, Lisa Fulmer, Joe Rotella, Jen Cushman, Donna Salazar...... and more to come!!! 
Joe Rotella and I went head to head in the Charity Wings Mystery Box Challenge with Elena Lai Etcheverry  and had a blast with lots of laughs (Dumpster Diving Rocks - right Joe!?) 
 
Today I'm in the Trim-A-Rim booth sharing this fun new product with attendees!   Tomorrow I'll be at the KellyCraft booth - an amazing tool and some amazing new stamps to share too!!   Lots more of what caught my eye in new products coming soon!  

Comments

  1. Can you believe I am now getting caught up with my blog reading?! LOL!! Just so super to hang out with you a little and give you a hug! Hope to see you at the winter show xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts