Cre8time Window Display at CHA

Busy, busy, like the bees...would definitely describe these past few weeks as I finalized preparations for the winter Craft & Hobby Association trade show in Anaheim! One of the projects was this window display for the Cre8time area on the showroom floor. My concept was to create a bright, bold, eye-catching display of a sunflower field of mixed-media flowers, and I'm happy to say that Ana Araujo and I succeeded! It was fabulous! I hand-painted the 3 backdrop panels, created 6 different patterned paper & mixed-media sunflowers, and made the Elmer's foam board picket fence, complete with crackle finish using Elmer's, and easily re-assembled thanks to Velcro! FloraCraft supplied foam for the base of the garden, as well as moss to cover our ground. Ana created fun mixed-media fabric sunflowers, recycled water bottle bees, and felt squirrels holding the "Cre8time to make the flowers" sign which she hand embroidered.
 
To learn more about the Cre8time movement - follow the link on the side panel.  I encourage you to CREATE TIME to bring crafting into your world this year!  - Cindi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts