Beading, Autumn Memories and "Fabulous" Crowns

This week in my Cindi's Simple Solutions project on When Creativity Knocks I am sharing an Autumn project to display your memories with texture and rich fall tones.  Crackle finish, Makin's Clay® and EarthSafe Finishes add the finishing touches.  You can find it here.

My Book Review this week is a great beading book by Suzann Sladcik Wilson - Simple Beginnings:  Beading.

Our new episode of When Creativity Knocks is a simple whimsical crown featuring Fast2Fuse from C&T Publishing.  Ana Araujo and I hosted make & takes featuring this project at Maker Faire Bay Area and Princesses, Princes, Queens and even Kings of all ages had fun creating their own unique Royal Fashion Statement.
 
This month is National Sewing Month and I've been sharing a different "sewing" related video from our WCK Video Library each day on our Facebook page and Twitter.   If you are looking for a little sewing inspiration - check them out!

Now I'm back to baking 100 cupcakes and a small wedding cake for this weekend...... sure - I can whip up 110 chocolate clay sunflowers in no time - or so I thought.  I'll be sharing photos of the finished edible masterpieces and some of the wedding crafts created by the bride's mom next week!
Until then...find something crafty to try yourself!  - Cindi 

Comments

Popular Posts