ICE Resin Special Projects Team

I'm thrilled to announce that I recently accepted a position as Special Project Team Member at ICE Resin!  As you know from past projects I've shared, I absolutely love working with ICE Resin and their entire line of products - and am looking forward to having the opportunity to share more projects with the creative community in the coming months.   Being a part of their amazingly talented team in this capacity is an opportunity I am so pleased to have I could literally jump up and down :0).  

Be sure to visit the website and the Ice Queen E-Zine for a ton of creative inspiration!  

Comments

  1. That's fabulous, Cindi!! Congratulations :) I have some and I need to find time to play - what you with ICE Resin is just inspiring, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts