Feeling the "Chill" of ICE Resin

After meeting Susan Lenart Kazmer and Jen Cushman this summer at CHA and having a chance to see some of their amazing art with my own eyes, I've been experimenting with ICE Resin and have found it very user friendly and it produces amazing results.  I have lots of projects I will be sharing over the coming weeks here where I have combined the resin with an assortment of unexpected things, and will be sharing a project on an upcoming episode of When Creativity Knocks...... but in the mean time, did you know that ICE Resin has a call out for 4 new design team members?   Visit the ICE Resin website for all the details.  I encourage you to give this product a try and give yourself a chance to try out for the team.   The deadline for applying is September 16th - so check it out fast!

Comments

Popular Posts