Welcome to my NEW BLOG!

For many years my projects could be found at my previous blog - www.fatcatcreations.blogspot.com. Since my business has evolved and is now known as Cindi McGee - Behind These Eyes™ instead of Cindi Bisson - Fat Cat Creations - I thought this was the perfect time to launch a new blog. Since I've been on this creative journey for over 16 years - I have a LOT of project links out there in cyberworld! If you are looking for a particular project you have found on Pinterest, Facebook, FaveCrafts, HomeTalk, Twitter, etc. and the link is not working for you, please feel free to email me at cdjb11@yahoo.com and I'll be sure to get you the new link to the instructions. Have a creative day and remember to DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Somebunny Special Easter Card featuring RIT Liquid Dye & Graphic 45

I absolutely love this new collection from Graphic 45 - Once Upon A Springtime!   (http://www.G45papers.com/)  The colors are beautiful and soft, the patterns include adorable electic springtime images like fairies, birds, whimiscal bunnies and other springtime creatures.  This collection includes a good assortment of patterns that coordinate well together.  I turned to RIT Liquid Dye (http://www.ritdye.com/) to create custom colored cardstocks for this card, as well as to dye the buttons on the front, and to dye the crochet trim on the front to match the skirt on the focal image bunny exactly.   To find out how I used RIT with these fun papers to make this card visit the RIT Dye website:
http://www.ritdye.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/project_large_image/Easter%20Card%20Inside.png

1 comment:

  1. So cute! It's amazing what we can do with RIT dye :)

    ReplyDelete