Pinocchio Takes Over My World

It's almost time for the East Clayton Elementary School's annual Drama Club presentation.  This year they are performing Pinocchio.  This is my first year being actively involved in the preparation for the play - and I am having a blast (although I admit to being slightly exhausted and I'm dreaming of whales).

For the last several weeks, I've been busy creating a costume and mask for the fox, donkey ears and tails, Gepetto's costume, Pinocchio's costume, a circus tent, cuckoo clock hats, shortening capes, lengthening pants with fringe, painting magnolia pods gold for cuckoo clock costumes, making a whip for the coachman.... and working on creating the sets themselves (cardboard planks for Gepetto's workshop, an ocean scene, a circus tent....).   It's creative madness for sure.  Luckily, there are a lot of other people generously donating their time to help get it all done.  We're on the countdown....... it all has to be complete and ready to transport to the Clayton Center next Tuesday.  

Comments

  1. Oooo how fun but hard work...GOOD LUCK, Cindi! You all will do well! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts