Valentines & Sliding Puzzles!

I know Valentine's Day is now officially behind us..... but in case you want to share the "love" for a little longer - I thought I'd share two of my latest Cindi's Simple Solutions articles for When Creativity Knocks - the first has instructions and a template for wedge shaped gift boxes with a heart cut out door - but the heart can easily be altered to any shape.   I used fabulous papers from K&Company's new Kelly Panacci Valentine line to create these samples. http://tinyurl.com/32nwsk5   
I also baked a special warm, gooey, heart shaped chocolate chip and M&M "pie" for my sons and my husband for Valentine's Day.  They really enjoyed them warm from the oven with a little chocolate syrup drizzle and vanilla ice cream!   The instructions for this goody are also at the Simple Solutions page.

The latest episode of When Creativity Knocks features an amazing sliding puzzle game with Elmer's Foam Board and a photo!  We recently worked with Elmer's & X-Acto at CHA to host make & "send" projects for our troops - this is just the first of several we will be sharing in the coming weeks.   Here's the link:  http://tinyurl.com/62kr4tx

Comments

Popular Posts