Charity Auction Art and more...

A group of CHA designers decided to participate in the upcoming kids charity auction at CHA in LA.  We each created a unique piece of art to contribute.  I thought I'd share my piece -


“Streetside Beauty” – A flower vendor’s stand I photographed in San Francisco with Ana Araujo was divided into three sections:  the original photo, a painting done in acrylics, and a dimensional panel created using Makin’s Clay®– The No-Bake Polymer Clay® with painted accents.  The three techniques combine to create this unique canvas highlighting this glimpse of “Streetside Beauty.” 
My Designer Showcase display is complete and packed (that is a nightmare story - have you ever spent 2 weeks creating something and then had to CUT IT UP because of shipping issues?), press kits and business cards ordered, luggage is almost packed.... in just a few days I'll be heading out to LA for CHA.   I will be working with When Creativity Knocks at the Elmer's and Craftwell booths,  and demonstrating at the Designer Craft Studio Monday at 10 AM, and hosting make and take projects at Makin's Clay throughout the show.    I am looking forward to again getting some time to spend with so many people who agree that "art is awesome!"
Theresa Cifali is guest designer on the most recent episode of When Creativity Knocks - See Theresa share with Ana Araujo how she created this beautiful beeswax shadow box (I LOVE that seaweed!) here: http://tinyurl.com/4hu7nwv
The most recent Simple Solution is a review of this year's creative holiday tablescapes at our annual school staff dinner.  http://tinyurl.com/32nwsk5

Comments

  1. Thanks for mentioning me Cindi! I so can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts