"Miscellaneous Creative Updates!"


When Creativity Knocks new episode is now live! In my second episode taped at the Maker Faire in California, I am demonstrating to Ana & Megan Araujo how to create a hummingbird feeder from a recycled water bottle!

I also want to thank all of you who registered at the Shine a Light site and supported When Creativity Knocks! We've made it to the next round and will keep you posted!

WCK has been busy adding lots of new features to the site too - we now have product & book reviews, a Blogger's Bonanza, a weekly Creative Journal article by artist Jenn Mason, and more.

Check it out for lots of creative inspiration! http://www.whencreativityknocks.com/

I recently completed two Preserve It Frames projects which will be on display at the "An Evening of Hope" American Cancer Society Dinner in October - Thanks to my lovely friends for letting me share their photos & stories!

Until next time.... do something CRAFTY today!

Comments

Popular Posts