Scrappers Dream Vacation!

What an AMAZING event! Scrappers - this is definitely THE event to try to attend! Fun, food, products, and FRIENDS! I met many wonderful scrappers during my time at the Durham, NC SDV. I taught a class and did several make & take projects on behalf of Creative Charms, and
taught a class on behalf of Preserve It Frames. I made 4 new creative friends from nearby in NC (that's 3 of them in the photo above in my Preserve It Frames class! I also had the benefit of being located right across from Scrapbook Girl! They have the most ADORABLE clothing line for scrapping fanatics - pjs, sweatshirts, t-shirts and more - some with BLING! Gotta love designer scrapperwear! ;0)
Here's a peak at the 6 different Make & Take projects I offered during the event. Everyone who participated was excited to see the unique, fun products offered by Creative Charms!







Comments

Popular Posts