Scrappers Dream Vacation, CHA and more...



School has finally ended and I'm back in creative gear full swing - I will be teaching Friday and Saturday, June 27th & 28th at Scrappers Dream Vacation in Durham, NC. I have two classes, one for Creative Charms and one for PreserveIt Frames.... photos of the projects are shown. I'll also be offering 6 different make & takes featuring Creative Charms unique embellishments!

I'm also in a creative frenzy preparing for CHA in Chicago in July. I'm participating in all four "rooms" of the Designer Challenge this time, so I have many different projects to work on! I'll also be demonstrating daily at the Makin's Clay booth and the PreserveIt Frames booth. Stop by and say hello!

Because of the vast amount of creative time I'm needing to put into these two events, I'm taking a temporary hiatus from teaching at My Creative Classroom...... but I'll be back in a few months, with my Makin's Clay classes and more!





















Comments

Popular Posts