Welcome to Autumn!

The extreme heat has finally left us here in NC and we have been blessed with some beautiful, cooler, crisp autumn days. Everyone is getting back into the routine of school, sports and work, and I am finally getting back into my creative mode!

I've been busy working on design team submissions as I am always looking for ways to expand my creative horizons and share my love of this artform with others! And nothing kicks my muse into higher gear than a creative challenge! I've been trying lots of new techniques and hopefully will be able to share some of the results with you by mid-November after the team is announced. Wish me luck!

In the meantime, here's a quick back to school layout I did of our son Thomas as he headed off to 1st grade - that mischevious grin says it all!



My addiction to hybrid projects is ever growing - I love the freedom it gives you! ShabbyPrincess.com has a fabulous new, versatile Halloween set called Smell My Feet - it is adorable! I've also been altering everything in site..... wearable items, home decor....you name it - I'm probably altering it!

The staff at My Creative Classroom have been very busy preparing for upcoming classes - I've read some of the course descriptions and you just have to check this site out! There are some truly unique, fun classes being planned! I'll be offering classes on working with Makin's Clay starting in the spring. Some of the teachers will be offering a taste of what is to come with classes this fall.

Until next time.... let your creative muse fly free!

Comments

Popular Posts