Toot!, Improvements, etc.

First, TOOTs for me ;0) I made the ScrapGalaxy DT for another term! I am VERY happy about that for sure! I really think that site is going places and has a very bright future! I'm honored to be a part of it.

AND, I also made the final round of the Frances Meyer DT search. I was one of the lucky 20! I am awaiting my box of product and then I need to pump my creative muse full of chocolate and Diet Coke and get busy! Only have until 6/14 to submit so I have to really be creative in a short time frame. I love a challenge though!

Finally took some time to get my blog "improved" a bit cosmetically. I'm still learning the whole "digital" thing, and learning about blogging - but I am confident I can get this right if I keep on trying!

I'm getting ready for CHA - Tablescape display, Designer Showcase booth, resumes, etc. Busy busy busy - but fun!

Comments

Popular Posts